This feature is available in the Client connect module.
Users in Client connect now have the ability to create a new Questionnaire by either importing or using an existing questionnaire ( either a Template or Library) to edit, assign, answer and eventually publish it to Partners/Clients. You have the following options to start creating:
- Option 1- Industry Standard Template: You can select from the industry standard templates provided provided by us (SIG_Lite, ILPA, AFME, etc.)
- Option 2- Existing Questionnaire : You can either select a templated questionnaire by the admin or something you have already created in the past by clicking on "My Company Questionnaires." (Note: The user has the option to explicitly use a questionnaire published to them here).
- Option 3- Import your own: You have the option to import your own questionnaire. We will process your questionnaire in 1-3 business days.
- Option 4- Import using CENTR-Approved template: By selecting this template, you can also import Answers. To know more about How to Import Answers , click on How to Import a Questionnaire with Answers
1.Navigate to Manage Questionnaires and Click on Create New.
2. You can click on Start from Template to use Option 1 mentioned above.
3. You have the option to click on My Company Questionnaire to choose an existing questionnaire as mentioned in Option 2.3. You can click on Import Questionnaire to use Option 3 or 4.4. You can drag and drop your Questionnaire to continue.5. You can give your questionnaire a name and version. The default version is 1.0 and you can add an optional Product and Description if you wish. Click Submit to proceed.