This feature is available in the Client connect module.
Publishing answered questionnaires to partners/clients: Companies sometimes need to send out their own pre-answered questionnaires to clients and partners. This is especially important for industry standard questionnaires where the content (questions) is the same. Instead of individually responding to incoming questionnaires, it is more efficient to answer a questionnaire once and proactively publish it to many clients/partners. In this new release, we have added features to help companies do exactly that.
Self-created and answered questionnaires can be published in 2 ways:
- Publish as a questionnaire (where the the recipients can see granular details in the Assessments module)
- Publish as as a Document Folder with all related files in it (where the recipient will see a folder in the Documents module).
Clients/Partners who receive these questionnaires can download the questionnaire and all related documents.
Publish as a Questionnaire
Users in Client connect have the ability to self- publish as a Questionnaire so that one or more partners can review it in the Assessments Module.
1. After entering answers to self created questionnaires, user can click on Publish to proceed.
2. You can search and enter the Partner name and Click on Next to proceed.3. You will be taken to the Confirmation screen where you can select a Period (Optional) and enter an optional message and Click on Confirm.
Publish as a Folder
Users in Client connect have the ability to self-publish a questionnaire as a Folder to one or more partners. This is a simple way to Self-Publish without forcing the user in Partner Connect to the Assessments Module.
1. To begin, navigate to Manage Questionnaires. You will then be taken to the edit screen. Click on the box with 3 dots as shown below and Click on Publish as a Folder.
2. Alternatively, user can also start by navigating to Manage Questionnaires and clicking on the box with 3 dots as shown below to Click on Publish as a Folder.3. This screen shows details of the Questionnaire including its pre-filled name, type, description box along with the number of Files and a Launch Preview option. Click on Next to proceed.3. Now you can search and select your the Partner's name. You also have the option of setting permissions for the Partners like the "Download all Files" permission and the "Download as Read-only" permission. To proceed, click on Next again.
4. You can enter an optional message and Click on Send as the last step.