This feature is available in the Partner connect module and Client connect module
PARTNER CONNECT MODULE: Users have the ability to download a Questionnaire that has been answered and published by their Partners. There are 2 ways to download such a Questionnaire:
- Download a Questionnaire in Assessments: Users can download pre-answered questionnaires published by Partners in the Assessments module.
- Download a Questionnaire in Documents: Users can download pre-answered questionnaires published by Partners in the Documents module.
Download a Questionnaire in Assessments
1. To download a Questionnaire, navigate to the Active assessments screen and click on the Questionnaire name to proceed. (Note:You can exclusively download Questionnaires with the status "Published by Partner")
2. You will be taken to the Evaluate screen where you can click on Download Questionnaire to proceed. (Note: A Zip file will be downloaded which will include the Questionnaire in an Excel format along with the Documents attached to the Questionnaire in their original format)
3. To go to the overview screen, click on Go to Overview from the Evaluate screen. The Overview screen also enables you to view the Internal collaboration and History of the Questionnaire. (Note:There is no external collaboration for this type of Questionnaire).
Download a Questionnaire in Documents
Users can download the Questionnaire as well as all the Documents/Files associated with that Questionnaire from the Documents module. This is especially useful for users who do not have access to Assessments module.
1. To get started, navigate to the Documents module and click on the Questionnaire name. This will open the quickview. (Note:The quickview will always indicate the Questionnaire File with a Red Questionnaire box next to it).
2. You can also click on each File to view it individually with the help of our Viewer. Or you have the option to click on the downward arrow to Download all Files at once.
CLIENT CONNECT MODULE: Users have the ability to download a Questionnaire by clicking on Preview from their Edit screen. After you click Launch Preview. This will take you to the Viewer where you can click on Download to proceed.