CENTRL allows you to manage your users with the ability to set enterprise grade access. Furthermore, you have the ability to export your user's information in bulk for reporting purposes. This feature is helpful for large organizations.
Adding a New User
1. Navigate to System Admin from the left toolbar and click on Add User tab on the top right.
2. After clicking on Add User tab, you will be taken to the New User screen where you can add user details such as user's first name, last name, email and select the organization name for that user to be assigned to.
3. After you select an organization, there will be an expanded screen where you can fill in additional details for the user such as Roles and Permissions and Other Organization Access. You can add or update user roles which define the permissions for a specific user. You also have the option to assign capabilities for that user.
4. Click on the Save User button to add the selected user to your organization. The newly added user will then receive an email from CENTRL with a link to register.
Editing a User
1. Click on the System Admin tab located in the toolbar on the left side of the screen. You will be taken to the Users tab by default.
2. Click on the name of the user to edit.
3. You can click on the field boxes and edit the information entered. Once you are done editing the user's information, click on Save Changes.
Deactivating a User
1. Navigate to the User tab from System Admin from the left toolbar. Click on the Deactivate icon under the Action column as shown above.
2. A pop up appears asking you to select an alternate user. Search and select an alternate user. Click on the Deactivate button as shown above to confirm deactivation of the selected user.
3. You will receive a warning message to Deactivate the user from the system. Click Okay to proceed with the deactivation.
Reactivating a User
1. Click on the Reactivate icon under the Action column.
2. You will receive a warning message to Reactivate the user. Click on Okay to proceed. The user is then reactivated back into the system.