This feature is available in the Partner Connect module.
When creating a questionnaire, the default weightage will be equal for each question. The sum of all the weightage for each question must always equal 100%. In addition to question weightage, Questionnaire Admins can also create a custom Grading Scale in order to accurately assess the questionnaire.
- See: Grading Scale
Weightage can be a very affective feature because the creator can give more weight to the questions that are more important and have more impact when assessing the questionnaire.
- From the Manage Questionnaire Overview page, click on Set Score Key.
- You will then be taken to the Set Score Key window. Click on Contract All to view weights at the section level.
- There are 2 features that you can click: Reset Weights will reset everything and each question will have a zero weight. The Set Equal Weights will distribute the weightage evenly across each Section. Which will then distribute that percentage evenly to each questions of the section.
- You can set weights by section level or question level. To change the weight by section level, click on the Section Weight number on the right.
- To change the weight of a question, expand a section and click on the the weightage number for the question. Here you can change weightage of the question. Please remember that all question weightage must add up to 100.
- Once you are done setting the weights click Save. NOTE: You will not be able to save unless the sum of the weights add up to equal 100%
- This will take you to Complete Score Key. If the sum did not add up to 100 then the system will not let you confirm. The default grading scale is selected here. Questionnaire Admins can create and add to the list of the grading scale. Click Confirm to save the scoring settings.
Grading scales are used to assess answers on a numeric basis. Questionnaire Admins have the ability to create custom grading scales for their company. (Note: Only Questionnaire Admins can create and edit grading scales)
- If the user is a Questionnaire Admin, they will be able to click on the > arrow modal next to Assessments to expand the admin functionality. Click on the >, then click Admin.
- Click on Create Grading Scale.
- From here you can name your grading scale and give it a description. You can also select the default check box to have the grading scale be your default. Click Add to add a new grade criteria.
- You will then see field boxes appear. Continue to add as many criteria options as you want for your scale.
- Below is a sample grading scale that users may create. When you are done with yours click Submit.
This grading scale can now be used when assessing questionnaires that have been answered and published back to the owner.