When you publish a questionnaire, your partners will be able to respond to your questionnaire using CENTRL's secure online platform.
CENTRL allows you to publish questionnaires that are approved or already published. Furthermore, you can publish a questionnaire only if you have the Publish permission enabled.
Note: You can send the same questionnaire to multiple partners, but can only publish the questionnaire to one partner at a time.
Approving a Questionnaire
1. Navigate to the Manage Questionnaires screen and click on the Approve button as shown above. This will open the questionnaire in edit mode.
2. You can review/edit the questionnaire. When ready to approve, click on the Approve button at the top as shown above.
3. A modal will appear which allows you to tag an internal user in your organization and add a comment. Click on the Approve link to confirm.
Publishing a Questionnaire
1. Navigate to the Manage Questionnaires screen and click on the Publish button as shown above. This will bring up the Publish modal.
2. Alternatively, you can also publish from the Edit screen if you want to review your questionnaire again and then publish to your partner/vendor. When you are ready to publish, click on the Publish button on the top as shown above. This will bring up the Publish modal.
3. From the Publish Modal, type in the name of the partner or contact you want to publish to and click on Next button.
Note: If you want to publish to a new contact, you can enter the email id and add the contact as shown above.
4. The last step for publishing a questionnaire is to select the Due Date. You can also add a product, select a period, and type in a message to send to your partner/vendor.
5. Click on the Confirm button to proceed.
The questionnaire is now published to your partner/vendor. Your partner will receive an email notification informing them that you have sent a questionnaire for them to answer on CENTRL.