CENTRL allows you to publish questionnaires that are approved or already published. Furthermore, you can publish a questionnaire only if you have the Publish permission enabled.
If you are a Vendor360 user, click here to learn more about Publishing Assessments to Vendors.This article covers the following topics:
- Publishing from Manage Questionnaires
- Publishing to Multiple Partners
- Publishing from Active Assessments
Publishing from Manage Questionnaires
You can publish from the Manage Questionnaires screen which allows you to review your existing questionnaires and pre-selects the questionnaire when you start an Assessment.
1. Navigate to the Manage Questionnaires screen and click on the Publish dropdown and select Publish to One. This will bring up the Start & Publish Assessment screen.
2. Alternatively, you can also publish from the Edit screen if you want to review your questionnaire again and then publish to your partner/vendor. When you are ready to publish, click on the Publish dropdown and select Publish to One or Publish to Multiple. This will bring up the Start & Publish Assessment screen.
Creating an Assessment from the Questionnaire page is only a 3-step process as opposed to the 4-step process from the Active Assessments screen because the questionnaire is already selected. To learn more about creating and publishing from the Active Assessments screen, click here
Step 1: Select Partner
The first step is to select the Partner for whom the Assessment is being created. You can also optionally select the product. Click on the Next button to proceed.
Note: You also have the option to add new Partners/Products by typing in the name of the Partner/Product. Also, you cannot publish to Partners that are marked Inactive.
Step 2: Select External Partner Contact
In this step, you can select who is going to answer this questionnaire.
The following options are available:
- External Partner Contact - You can select this option when you are publishing the questionnaire to your external partner. You can then select an existing partner contact or add a new partner contact.
- Internal Business Unit Contact - You can select this option when you are publishing the questionnaire to an internal business unit contact. This can be done in order to assess an internal unit, a product (or config name, ex: site location) provided by the internal unit, or an external product used by the internal business unit. You can then select or add the internal user.
- Me - You can select this option if you are answering the questionnaire on behalf of your partner. For example, when you are conducting On-site Audits or if you have the answers through other sources.
After selecting the intended recipient, click on the Next button to proceed.
Adding Additional Recipients
You also have the option to add additional recipients from the same Partner while publishing a questionnaire if required. These additional recipients, once selected will be added as responding collaborators and they can access and answer the questionnaire.
Note: All recipients will be able to work on the received questionnaire at the same time. And any one of the responders can submit the answers back to the Questionnaire Owner.
By clicking on the Additional Recipients link, you can select existing partner contacts from the list or add new contacts-on-the-fly by entering their email addresses.
Note: Each recipient will receive a link via email to access the received assessment. And each recipient will be able to login with their respective login credentials (username and password). The new recipients added on-the-fly will receive individual invitations to register via email. Once they register, they can access the questionnaire.
Step 3: Review and Publish
Note: By default due date is set to 30 days for the future from the publish date. You can manually change it by clicking on the Due Date dropdown and selecting a different due date. To configure the default number of days for your company, you can submit a support ticket through CENTRL's Support Center.
The final step is to review the selected details, publish date, and due date for the Assessment. You can also add an optional Period for the Assessment and a message to send out to your partner. Click on the Publish button to publish your assessment to the intended recipient.
You can also add recurrence to the assessment by clicking on the Add Repeat link. To learn more about adding recurrence to an assessment, click here.
Once published, you can view your published questionnaire in your Active Assessment screen.
Scheduling for a Future Date
By default, the Publish Date will be set as the current date. You have an option to schedule this assessment to be published on a future date.
To schedule for a future date, set the Publish Date and click on the Publish On button as shown above.
Note: Once published, the assessment will automatically be sent to your partner on the selected Publish date. You can view the scheduled assessment in the Upcoming Assessments screen.
To learn more about Scheduling an Upcoming Assessment, click here.
Publishing to Multiple Partners
You also have the ability to publish a Questionnaire to multiple partners at a time. To learn more about publishing to multiple partners, click here.
Publishing from Active Assessments
Using the Active Assessments screen, you can create and publish an active assessment to your partners or vendors. To learn more about this feature, click here