This feature is available in the Client Connect module.
What is a Document Folder?
A document folder is a set of files that you want to publish to your clients. A folder can contain one or more files.
Steps to Create a Document Folder
- Click on the Documents tab located in the toolbar on the left.
- Click on Create Folder.
- You have the option of selecting documents from your files library or you can upload a new file. To upload a new file, click on Upload Files. Click here to learn more about the file types supported for Upload.
- Once you have selected/uploaded your files, click Next.
- Enter the document folder details next. Start by entering a name and then click Create.
- More field boxes will appear. Choose the appropriate criteria.
- Click Save when you are done to create your document folder.
Your document folder will now be created and will have the Draft status. For instructions on how to approve and publish the folder please click on the link on the following link: