CENTRL's Documents module allows you to create and publish Document Folders to your partners. A Document Folder is a set of files that you want to publish to your clients or external partners. A folder can contain one or more files. When you publish a folder, your partner will be able to access the files associated with the folder.
If you publish folders on a regular time interval to your Partner, you can set up your Document Folder to be Recurring. Recurring Folders group Document Folders in a recurring format so subsequent folder publishes can be based on dates. For example, you could have a folder set up on a weekly basis. Each time you publish it will be associated with a week of your choosing (e.g. Week of March 17, 2018, Week of March 24, 2018, and so on. )
Note: CENTRL currently supports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually recurring Document Folders. Click here to learn more about creating Recurring Folders.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Documents Module
- Creating a Document Folder
- Creating a Recurring Folder
Navigating to Documents Module
1. To create a new document folder, navigate to the Documents module and click on Create Folder as shown above.
Creating a Document Folder
Create using Existing Files
You will now have the option of selecting documents from your files library. You can easily search for files or filter files using tags.
1. You can search and select documents from your file library. You can also filter files using tags. Click on the Next button to proceed.
2. Give your Folder a name, select the Document type and select Frequency for this Document Folder. Once done, click on the Save button.
Note: This Document Folder will be created in Draft status.
Create by Uploading Files
You have the option to upload new files for your Document Folder creation.
1. Click on the Upload files link as shown above.
2. To upload files, you can drag and drop files from your desktop.
Click here to learn more about the file types supported for Upload.
3. Once done, click on the Next button to proceed.
4. Give your Document Folder a name, select a Document type and select the Frequency associated with this Document Folder. Once done, click on the Save button.
Note: While selecting the Frequency, select Once, if you want to create a Standard Folder with no recurring period associated with it.
5. If you wish to select a Product to associate with your Document Folder, click on More Options and select a Product.
Creating a Recurring Folder
1. Select an existing file or upload your own file(s) to get started.
2. Give your Recurring folder a name, select a Document type and select the Frequency associated with this Document Folder. You can select from the options, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, or Yearly.
3. In addition, you can associate the Recurring Folder with a Product by clicking on the More Options link.
4. When you are ready, click on the Save button to create your Recurring Document Folder.
Note: Your Recurring Folder will be created in Draft status.