Users have the ability to create one or more Distribution List(s) in order to group their clients, partners or contacts, allowing them to publish to multiple partners at once, without having to publish to each partner individually.
Note: Only System Administrators and Users with permissions to Publish folders can create a Distribution List.
Creating a Distribution List
From System Admin module
System Administrators can create a Distribution List from the System Admin module.
1. Navigate to the Distribution screen from the System Admin module as shown above.
2. Click on the Add Distribution List button.
3. Search for your client’s or partner's name and select the users by checking the box next to the username to add them to your list.
Note: You also have the option to click the drop-down menu for more options such as Select All, Unselect All, Select Visible, and Unselect Visible. Click on the Save button to proceed.
4. Enter a name for your Distribution List and click Save.
5. The newly created Distribution List will appear in the Distribution screen.
From Documents module
Users with permissions to Publish folders can create a Distribution List. After publishing a Document folder to your Client(s) you can save the Distribution List for re-use.