The last step in the Answering process is to submit answers back to your external partner.
You can submit answers all at once, or individually allowing you the flexibility to submit answers according to your company's policy. Generally, companies submit questions all at once for their partner to review. However, there are many use cases where you may want to submit a set of questions or each question individually, such as when completing assignments or responding to an audit.
Note: If you were assigned a set of questions for answering, please click here to learn how to submit your answers back to the Assignor.
This article covers the following topics:
Submit Questions Individually
1. Click on the Bulk Actions drop-down and click on the Submit to Partner link as shown above.
2. Select the questions you want to submit to your external Partner using the checkboxes on the right and click on the Submit to Partner button as shown above.
Within the Submit Question(s) window, you can review the summary of the questions you are submitting. Click on the Submit to Partner button to proceed. You can also enter an optional message here.
Note: A warning message will appear in case you are submitting an unanswered question as shown below.
Submit Filtered Questions
You have an option to filter questions and submit them using the Submit button located at the bottom of the screen. The Submit button will pre-select the questions so you can review and modify the questions you want to publish. This feature is useful in conjunction with the filters at the top to quickly select and submit questions to your partner.
1. Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen and select the Submit Questions link as shown above. The link also includes a counter of the number of questions that are currently selected.
2. All the displayed questions are selected by default. Click on the Submit to Partner button to proceed with submitting the selected answers back to your partner.
3. Click on the Submit All to Partner button to confirm. You can also enter an optional message to send to your partner.
Note: A warning message will appear in case you are submitting any unanswered questions.
Submit Full Questionnaire
When you are finished answering all the questions in the assessment, you can easily submit all the answers back to your partner. The Submit Full Questionnaire option is available to the Questionnaire Owner or Questionnaire Admin. The Submit Full Questionnaire functionality will submit all the answers back to your external partner for them to review. The Questionnaire Owner is the person who originally received the assessment.
Note: The Submit Full Questionnaire option is not available to the internal users who were assigned a set of questions for answering. Instead, they can submit questions individually.
1. When all the questions are answered and you are ready to submit back the entire assessment to your external partner, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen and select the Submit Full Questionnaire link as shown above.
2. Click on the Submit All to Partner button to proceed. You can also enter an optional message here.
Note: A warning message will appear if you are submitting this questionnaire without all questions answered (as shown below). You are allowed to proceed if desired. However, questions that have been unanswered will be submitted to your partner and you will be unable to answer them.