Configuring System fields: This feature is available for System Administrators. This feature enables System Administrators to rename certain system fields like Product and Internal owner to customize according to your specific industry. For example a Private Equity company might want to rename Product to Fund. This feature is designed to give users the flexibility and control in managing your system fields and also to improve your reporting needs. The changes will be applied for all users in your company and throughout the application.
Click here to know the steps for Configuring System Fields.
Configure Screen Columns: This feature enables System Administrators to customize the screen columns to enhance user experience. System Administrators can re-arrange, add or remove columns for the below screens in order to view only those columns that you deem important for your business. For example, you can add the Period column to Active Assessments screen to see the period that the Assessment pertains to.
Below are the screens that can be customized:
- My Assignments screen
- Active Assessments screen
- Users screen
The changes will be applied to all users across the organization.
Click here to know the steps for Configuring Screen Columns.
Steps to Configure System Fields
1. To get started, navigate to System Admin module from the left toolbar. Then click on Advanced Configuration at the top right. Next, click on System.
2. To rename system fields, click on Edit and enter your new field name. Click on the green check mark to save the field name. Only the renamed value will appear throughout the App for all users across the organization.
Note: Only the system fields Product and Internal Owner are configurable as of now.
Steps to Configure Screen Columns
1. Navigate to System Admin from the left toolbar. Then click on Advanced Configuration at the top right. Next, click on System.
2. Click on EDIT under the Configure Screen Columns next to the screen name that you want to configure. (For example, My Assignments). 3. Here, you can add or remove columns that you want to view on the screen. Once all the changes are made, you can also preview your configuration at the bottom of the screen.4. When done, click on the SAVE CHANGES button.
5. The changes, once applied can be viewed in the the respective screens. For example, while changing columns for the Active Assessments screen, the new column name will appear on the Active Assessments screen.