This feature is available in the Partner connect module and only accessible to the Questionnaire owner or Questionnaire Admin.
A questionnaire owner/admin has the ability to revoke a set of questions for an Active Assessment. The revoked questions can no longer be answered by the partner. Instead the questionnaire owner/admin can add observed answers and evaluate them.
This feature is useful when the user wants to answer a part of the questionnaire on behalf of the partner or take back control if he/she thinks there is no further requirement for an answer from the Partner. This can be done in two ways:
1. Revoke a set of questions all at once
2. Revoke each question individually.
Revoke a set of questions
- To revoke a set of questions, navigate to the Active Assessments tab and click on the Questionnaire of your choosing.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner in the title bar next to Submit Clarification button. Now click on Revoke Question(s).
- You can select the section(s)/question(s) that you want to revoke. Add an optional message and click Revoke.
Revoke a question individually
- To revoke a question individually, navigate to the Active Assessments tab and click on the Questionnaire of your choosing.
- Click on the question by filtering using the "Pending status" and click on "..." in the detailed view. Now click on Revoke Question. (Note: You can only revoke questions that have "Pending status.")
- The user will get prompted with a warning message, optional external message and a REVOKE/CANCEL button pair. Click on Revoke to continue.
Note: Questions in "Pending status" that have been revoked will return to "In Review" status.