A questionnaire Owner or Questionnaire Admin has the ability to revoke a set of questions for an Active Assessment. The revoked questions can no longer be answered by the partner. Instead, the Questionnaire Owner/Admin can add observed answers and evaluate them.
Note: Only Questionnaire Owners or Questionnaire Admins have access to this feature.
This feature is useful when the user wants to answer a part of the questionnaire on behalf of the partner or take back control if he/she thinks there is no further requirement for an answer from the Partner. This can be done in two ways:
Revoking a Set of Questions
1. To revoke a set of questions, navigate to the Active Assessments tab and click on the Questionnaire of your choosing.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Revoke Question(s) as shown above.
3. You can select the section(s) or question(s) that you want to revoke. Add an optional message and click on the Revoke button as shown above.
Note: When you revoke a question or a set of questions, your Partner will not be able to answer that specific question or set of questions.
Revoking a Question Individually
1. To revoke a question individually, navigate to the Active Assessments tab and click on the Questionnaire of your choosing.
2. Click on the question by filtering using the "Pending status" and click on the 3 dots ... and select Revoke Question.
Note: You can only revoke questions that have Pending status.
3. You will be prompted with a warning message before proceeding. You can enter an optional message for the recipient and click on the Revoke button to continue.
Note: Questions in "Pending status" that have been revoked will return to "In Review" status.