The System Administrator is the app level administrator for your company. System Administrator is a special capability given to users to access the System Admin module. System Admins can manage the internal users, external partners and contacts, and the company's configurations.
System Administrators can perform the following functions:
Note: Please click on the links below to learn more about each function
- Adding and Modifying Internal Users
- Adding and Modifying Roles
- Adding and Editing External Partners
- Adding and Editing External Contacts
- Create Distribution lists
- Adding Products (Only for Client Connect)
- Set up the Organization structure
- Advanced Configuration
Note: Only System Administrators have the ability to edit User's information, roles, permissions, and access.
Enabling the System Administrator Capability
1. Navigate to the Users screen from the System Admin Module as shown above.
2. Click on the name of the user you wish to enable the capability for.
3. Click on the checkbox next to System Administrator to enable the capability as shown above. (Note: You can disable the System Administrator capability by unchecking the box)
4. Click on the Save Changes button to proceed.