A User Administrator has access to the System Admin module in the navigation bar, which allows you to:
- Adding, Editing or Deactivating a User
- Creating, Editing or Deleting a Role
- Adding a Client or a Partner
- Adding a Contact
- Create distribution lists
- Add products
- Set up organization structure
- System Admin - Advanced Configuration
How to Enable User Administrator
Note: Only user administrators are able to enable the admin capabilities for other users
- To start, go to System Admin module and click on the user you wish to edit.
- Check the User Administrator box to enable access. Click Submit to confirm.