Clarifications allow you to ask for additional information from your partner if their answer did not provide enough information. When you send a clarification to your partner, they will have the ability to provide additional information and /or attach documents. All of the clarification questions, responses and comments are recorded at the question level for easy tracking.
Creating a Clarification
Clarifications can only be created for questions in an In Review status.
1. Navigate to the question you want to create a clarification on.
2. While viewing the Answering Pane, click on the Clarifications tab and type in the question you want to submit to your partner.
3. Click on the blue checkmark to save. Your clarification will be saved.
4. You can also attach reference documents when requesting a clarification. Click on the Reference Files link and use the Upload icon as shown above to attach reference documents. There is also counter to show the number of files that have been added.
5. You can also remove a reference file using the delete icon next to the name of the file as shown above.
Note: You will need to submit your clarification(s) to your Partner company for them to see it.
Only Questionnaire Owners and Questionnaire Admins can submit Clarifications. The Submit Clarifications button at the top shows the count of the clarifications that has been created and ready for submitting to your partner.
1. To submit the clarifications to your partner, click on the Submit Clarifications button as shown above.
2. Here you can review the details you are submitting. You can also enter an optional message to send to your partner. Click on Submit button to proceed.
Note: Your partner will be notified via email that you have sent clarification questions.