Clarifications allow you to ask for additional information from your partner if their answer did not provide enough information. When you send a clarification to your partner, they will have the ability to provide additional information and /or attach documents. All of the clarification questions, responses and comments are recorded at the question level for easy tracking.
Creating a Clarification
Clarifications can only be created for questions in an In Review status.
1. Navigate to the question you want to create a clarification on.
2. While viewing the Answering Pane, click on the Clarifications tab and type in the question you want to submit to your partner.
3. Click on the blue checkmark to save. Your clarification will be saved.
Note: You will need to subnit your clarification to your partner before he or she will see it.
Only Questionnaire Owners and Questionnaire Admins can submit Clarifications. The Submit Clarifications button at the top shows the count of the clarifications that has been created and ready for submitting to your partner.
1. To submit the clarifications to your partner, click on the Submit Clarifications button as shown above.
2. Here you can review the details you are submitting. You can also enter an optional message to send to your partner. Click on Submit button to proceed.
Note: Your partner will be notified via email that you have sent clarification questions.