CENTRL's assessment platform allows you to respond to assignments your colleague has sent you. Assignments allow your team to assign questions or sections to the correct subject matter experts. In addition, the owner of the questionnaire can track the progress of the assignments and eventually submit them to your partner.
Navigating to your Assignments
When you receive an assignment, you will receive an email outlining the assignments your partner has sent you. You can navigate to the question you'd like to answer by clicking on the link in the ID column. Alternatively, you can click on View Questionnaire to see the entire Questionnaire.
If you don't have an account on CENTRL, you will be prompted to create a password and login to view your assignments.
1. To view the questions assigned to you by Partner, Click on the Partner you want to view within Partner Space.
2. Click on the Assessments tab. Here you can see how many questions of the assessment are assigned to you.
If you are subscribed to Client Connect, you can view your assignments across partners using the My Assignments tab inside Assessments. The My Assignments tab groups assignments by questionnaire.
When you navigate to the Assessment, you can begin answering the questions your colleague has assigned to you or you have assigned to yourself.
Note: Within My Assignments, you can only view the questions that were assigned to you.
As you open up sections, you can click on individual questions to bring up the answering pane.
At the top of the answering pane, you can see the question your partner has asked you and the format of the answer. CENTRL's system support multiple answer types including Open Answer, Yes/No, Multiple Choice, Documents, and Tables. In order to answer the question, you can select or type in the appropriate response.
Note: All answers are saved automatically.
2. Click on the Next button when you are ready to move to the next question.
Note: You have different views to list the sections and questions. Click here to learn more in detail about answering questionnaires inside the CENTRL platform.
When you are ready, you can submit the questions back to the original Assignor. The Assignor will then review the questions and eventually submit them back to the external partner.
1. Click on the Submit Assignment button to submit the question(s) back to the Assignor for review.
Questionnaire Owners and Questionnaire Admins
If you are a Questionnaire Owner or Questionnaire Admin, you may not have a Submit Assignment button because you may be the original Assignor of the question. As a reminder, CENTRL's assignments allow you to have multiple levels of assignments. However, when Assignees submit back their assignments, the assigned questions will eventually return to the original Assignor of the questions.
As Questionnaire Owners or Questionnaire Admins in My Assignments, you can use the Go to Active Assessment link to navigate back to the original assessment inside the Active Assessments Screen.
Note: Questionnaire Owners will not have a Submit button when answering from My Assignments since they are the owner of the questionnaire.
If you are a Questionnaire Admin and can either submit the assigned questions to the Questionnaire owner for review or submit the questions back to your external partner.
1. Click on the Submit Assignment button to submit back the assigned questions to the questionnaire owner for review.
2. Alternatively, Click on the Go to Active Assessments link to navigate back to the Active Assessment.
Submitting Multiple Questions
1. Click on the checkboxes next to the questions to select the questions as shown above and click on the Submit Assignment button.
2. Click on the Submit button after reviewing the questions you are submitting back to your colleague.