CENTRL's Assessment platform allows you to respond to assignments your colleague has sent you. Assignments allow your team to assign questions or sections to the correct subject matter experts. In addition, the owner of the questionnaire can track the progress of the assignments and eventually submit them to your partner.
Navigating to your Assignments
When you receive an assignment, you will receive an email outlining the assignments your partner has sent you. You can navigate to the question you'd like to answer by clicking on the link in the question.
If you don't have an account on CENTRL, you will be prompted to create a password and login to view your assignments.
1. To view the questions assigned to you by Partner, Click on the Partner you want to view within Partner Space.
2. Click on the Assessments tab. Here you can see how many questions of the assessment are assigned to you under My Assignment Tab.
If you are subscribed to Client Connect, you can view your assignments across partners using the My Assignments tab inside Assessments.
1. Navigate to Assessments module from the left sidebar and click on the My Assignments tab to see how many questions of the assessment are assigned to you.
When you navigate to the Assessment, you can begin answering the questions your colleague has assigned to you or you have assigned to yourself.
Note: Within My Assignments, you can only view the questions that were assigned to you.
1. As you open up sections, you can click on individual questions to bring up the answering pane.
2. At the top of the answering pane, you can see the question your partner has asked you and the format of the answer. CENTRL's system support multiple answer types including Open Answer, Yes/No, Multiple Choice, Documents, and Tables. In order to answer the question, you can select or type in the appropriate response.
Note: All answers are saved automatically.
3. Click on the Next button when you are ready to move to the next question.
When you are ready, you can submit the questions back to the original Assignor. The Assignor will then review the questions and eventually submit them back to the external partner.
1. Click on the Submit Assignment button to submit the question(s) back to the Assignor for review.
Note: A warning message will appear if you attempt to submit back a question without answering as shown below.