As part of Evaluating an Assessment, Clarifications may be sent by your partner when they have additional questions based on the answers you submitted back to them. When you receive a clarification, you can respond to their clarification question by writing a formal answer and/or attaching documents. When you are ready, you can submit back your response to their clarification question.
Navigating to Your Assessment
When your partner sends you a clarification, CENTRL sends you an email notification that contains links to the questions requiring clarifications. You can click on the email links to open the questionnaire and view the clarifications.
You can also navigate to your Partner and click on the Assessments Tab to bring up the assessment you have been working on. You will see a counter with the number of clarification questions associated to the questionnaire (e.g. "1 CQ").
If you are a subscribed user, you can navigate to the Assessments module and open the questionnaire.
Viewing Clarification Questions
1. Inside the answering screen, you will see a counter with the total number of clarification questions associated to this Assessment. If you do not see a counter, there are no clarification questions requiring a response from you.
2. Click on the Clarifications link (as shown above); you will see the questions requiring clarification from you.
1. At the top of the answering pane, you will see a clarification section with the question your partner has asked you. To respond type your answer inside the Answer field.
2. You can also attach additional documents by clicking the upload icon under Documents. The next step is to submit your question back to your partner.
Submitting your Response
The final step in the process is submitting your responses back to your partner for them to review. Your partner will receive an email notifying them that you have successfully answered the clarification questions he or she has sent you.
1. Select the questions that you want to submit using the checkboxes on the right.
2. Click on the Submit icon as shown above. This will open the Submit Question(s) window.
3. Here you can review the question(s) you are submitting to your partner. You can also add an optional message to your partner. Click on Submit button to proceed. You partner will be notified via email that you have published back answers to his or her clarification questions.