CENTRL's Issues Management module allows your partner to publish issues during the evaluation of a questionnaire. Your partner can create issues based on your answers to a question Issues are items identified by your partner that may require further action or clarification.
Note: Issues are available for both Guest users and Subscribed users.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Issues
Navigate to your Partner's page and click on the Issues tab on the top right as shown above. You will take you to the Issues Details screen.
If you are a subscribed user, you can navigate to the Issues module on the left bar. You will be taken to the Issues Details screen.
Viewing Received Issues
The Issue Details screen displays the details of all the issues created for each questionnaire.
1. You can click on any received Issue name or Issue ID to view and respond to the received issue.
2. Here, you can view a summary of received issues where you can view the assessments, Partner, and Product to which the issue is associated with along with the Received Date for each.
Using Search and Filters
1. You have the option to search and/or filter issues by multiple dimensions such as by Product, by Partner, or by Status.
2. Click on the Filter icon at the top to access additional filters.
3. Within the Additional Filters box, select the Column and Value fields and click on the Apply button.