When you receive an issue from your partner, the Issue Owner can mark the issue as Complete, indicating that the issue is ready for review. Marking an issue as Complete will notify your Partner that the issue is ready to be reviewed.
1. Navigate to your issue from the Issue Details screen.
2. Click on the Mark as Complete button as shown above. This will open the Update Issue Status modal.
2. Alternatively, you can also click on the Pencil icon next to the Status. This will open the Update Issue Status modal.
3. Here, click on the Status dropdown and select Complete .
4. Click on Update Status button to save the changes. An email notification will be sent to your partner indicating that the Issue is ready for review.
Note: You can also mark the issue as complete when you publish a Management Update.