When you publish a questionnaire to your vendor, they will be able to respond to your questionnaire using CENTRL's secure online platform.
CENTRL allows you to publish questionnaires that are approved or already published. Furthermore, you can publish a questionnaire only if you have the Publish permission enabled.
If you are a Partner connect user, click here to learn more about Publishing a Questionnaire
Creating an Assessment
Navigate to Active Assessments screen and click on the Start New Assessment Button as shown above. This will bring up the Start & Publish Assessment screen.
Creating an Assessment is a 4-step process as detailed below. As each step progresses, you can review the selections on the right under the Summary section. The progress bar at the top will reflect the steps that have been completed.
Step 1: Select Vendor
The first step is to select the Vendor for whom the Assessment is being created. Select the Product and the purpose of the assessment. Click on the Next button to proceed.
Note: You can add new Vendor/Product by typing in the name of the Vendor/Product.
Step 2: Select Questionnaire
The next step is to select the questionnaire for the Assessment. You also have the option to search for a questionnaire using the search bar. After selecting the questionnaire, click on the Next button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Select Contact
In this step, you can select who is going to answer this questionnaire.
The following options are available:
- Vendor Contact - You can select this option when you are publishing the questionnaire to your external partner. You can then select or add the vendor contact.
- Internal Business Unit Contact - You can select this option when you are publishing the questionnaire to an internal business unit contact. This can be done in order to assess an internal unit, a product (or config name, ex: site location) provided by the internal unit, or an external product used by the internal business unit. You can then select or add the internal user.
- Me - You can select this option if you are answering the questionnaire on behalf of your vendor. For example, when you are conducting On-site Audits or if you have the answers through other sources.
After selecting the intended recipient, click on the Next button to proceed.
Step 4: Review & Publish
The final step is to review the selected details and make modifications if needed. Select a due date, period for the Assessment and an optional message for the vendor. Click on the Publish Assessment button to publish your assessment to the intended recipient.
Publishing from Manage Questionnaires
Alternatively, you can publish from the Manage Questionnaires screen which allows you to review your existing questionnaires and pre-selects the questionnaire when you start an Assessment.
1. Navigate to the Manage Questionnaires screen and click on the Publish button as shown above. This will bring up the Start & Publish Assessment screen.
2. Alternatively, you can also publish from the Edit screen if you want to review your questionnaire again and then publish to your vendor. When you are ready to publish, click on the Publish button on the top as shown above. This will bring up the Start & Publish Assessment screen.
Creating an Assessment from the Questionnaire page is only a 3-step process as opposed to the 4-step process from the Active Assessments because the questionnaire is already selected.
You can select the vendor and contact details and publish the Assessment once you are ready.
The questionnaire will be published and you can see the Assessment in Active Assessments screen.