CENTRL's platform allows you to add and manage products associated with your vendors. You can easily view, track and analyze the risk factors associated with the products/services provided by your vendors.
In CENTRL's platform, you can easily view and add Vendor Products if you have the appropriate permissions. Users with the View Vendor Information permission have the ability to see information about the vendor products including Inherent and Residual Risk, Status, and more. The Add/Edit Vendor Access permission allows you to add and edit the vendor products. By default, System Administrators have the ability to View, Add, and Edit vendor products.
This article covers the following topics:
- Adding a Vendor Product
- Viewing Vendor Products
- Editing Vendor Products
- Attaching Files to Vendor Products
Adding a Vendor Product
If you are a System Administrator, you can add Vendor Products from System Admin module.
Navigating from System Admin module
1. Navigate to the Vendors screen from the System Admin Module and click on the Vendor name you want to add Products for.
2. Click on the Products Screen and select Add Product as shown above to add a new Product.
Navigating from Vendor Space
1. Navigate to the Vendor Space and click on the Vendor name you want to add Products for.
2. Within the Profile tab, click on the Products link. Here you can view the list of products associated with the selected vendor.
4. Click on the Add product button to add a new product.
5. The New Product page will appear allowing you to enter product information such as Name, Description, and Status. You also have the option to capture additional information about the product such as the contract start and expiration dates, Spend and Risk Levels.
6. Click on the Save Product button once done.
Viewing Vendor Products
Users who have permissions to View Vendor Information in their user profile can view the Vendor Products in the Vendor Space.
1. Navigate to the Vendor Space and click on the Products Screen to view a list of all products.
Alternatively, you can click on the Vendors Screen to select a Vendor name of your choosing. Within the Profile tab, click on the Products link. Here you can view the list of products associated with the selected vendor.
Note: The Profile link will appear only if you have appropriate permissions to View Vendor Information in your user profile.
2. Alternatively, if you are System Administrator, you can navigate to the Vendors screen from System Admin module to view the vendor products.
Editing Vendor Products
Users who are System Administrators or Users who have the Add/Edit Vendor permission can edit the details of Products for the vendors they have access to.
1. Navigate to the Vendor Space and select the Products Screen. Here you may filter or search to find your desired product.
2.To edit the product, click on the product name from the list as shown above.
4. Click on the Edit Details button to make changes.
5. Here you can make the changes as needed. Once you are done, click on the Save Product button.
Alternatively, if you are System Administrator, you can navigate to the Vendors screen from System Admin module to edit the vendor products.
Attaching Files to Vendor Products
Users who are System Administrators or Users who have the Add/Edit Vendor permission have the ability to attach files/documents related to the vendor products.
1. Select the desired product you wish to attach files to by navigating to the Products Screen from the Vendor Module and clicking on the Product Files Tab as shown above.
Alternatively, you can navigate to the Vendor Profile Screen and select the Products tab to view and select your desired product.
2. Navigate to the Files tab and click on the Attach Files link to upload files.
3. Add files by upload, Drag and Drop, or Select from Existing. Once attached successfully, a green checkmark will appear next to the attached file. Click the Close button to move back to the Product Files tab.