CENTRL's assessment platform allows you to respond to assignments your colleague has sent you. Assignments allow your team to assign questions or sections to the correct subject matter experts. In addition, the owner of the questionnaire can track the progress of the assignments and eventually complete the evaluation process.
Navigating to your Assignments
When you receive an assignment, you will receive an email outlining the assignments your partner has sent you. You can navigate to the question you'd like to answer by clicking on the link in the ID column. Alternatively, you can click on View Questionnaire to see the entire Questionnaire.
If you don't have an account on CENTRL, you will be prompted to create a password and login to view your assignments.
You can view all your assignments in the My Assignments screen inside Assessments module. The My Assignments screen groups all your assignments by questionnaire.
When you navigate to the Assessment, you can begin evaluating the questions your colleague has assigned to you or you have assigned to yourself.
Note: Within My Assignments, you can only view the questions that were assigned to you.
As you open up sections, you can click on individual questions to bring up the detailed view. Here you can view the answers submitted by your partner and mark the appropriate grade. Additionally, you also have the following options:
- Add Observed Answer
- Create Clarifications
- Create Issues
Click here to learn in detail about evaluating questionnaire answers.
Click on the <Prev and Next> links to move on to the previous or next question.
Submitting Questions Individually
When you are done evaluating, you can submit the questions back to the original Assignor to complete the evaluation process.
1. Click on the Submit button available for each question as shown above. The question will be submitted back to the Assignor for review.
Questionnaire Owners and Questionnaire Admins
If you are a Questionnaire Owner, you may not have a Submit button because you may be the original Assignor of the question. As a reminder, CENTRL's assignments allow you to have multiple levels of assignments. However, when Assignees submit back their assignments, the assigned questions will eventually return to the original Assignor of the questions.
As Questionnaire Owners in My Assignments, you can use the Go to Active Assessment link to navigate back to the original assessment inside the Active Assessments Screen.
If you are a Questionnaire Admin, you can either submit the assigned questions to the Assignor for review or go to the Active Assessment to complete the evaluation process.
1. Click on the Submit button to submit back the assigned questions to the questionnaire owner for review.
2. Alternatively, Click on the Go to Active Assessment link to navigate back to the Active Assessment.
Submitting Multiple Questions
1. Click on the checkboxes next to the questions to select the questions as shown above and click on the Submit button under Select Action drop-down.
2. You can optionally add an internal comment to send back to the Assignor. Click on the Submit button to proceed. The Assignor will receive an email notification.