CENTRL's assessment platform allows you to respond to assignments your colleague has sent you. Assignments allow your team to assign questions or sections to the correct subject matter experts. In addition, the owner of the questionnaire can track the progress of the assignments and eventually complete the evaluation process.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to your Assignments
- Evaluating Answers
- Submitting Individual Questions
- Submitting Multiple Questions
Navigating to your Assignments
When you receive an assignment, you will receive an email outlining the assignments your partner has sent you. You can navigate to the question you'd like to answer by clicking on the link in the ID column. Alternatively, you can click on View Questionnaire to see the entire Questionnaire.
If you don't have an account on CENTRL, you will be prompted to create a password and login to view your assignments.
From "My Assignments"
You can view all your assignments in the My Assignments screen inside Assessments module. The "My Assignments" screen groups all your assignments by questionnaire.
When you navigate to the Assessment, you can begin evaluating the questions your colleague has assigned to you or you have assigned to yourself.
Note: Within My Assignments, you can only view the questions that were assigned to you.
1. As you open up sections, you can click on individual questions to bring up the detailed view.
2. Here you can view the answers submitted by your partner and add the appropriate evaluation grades or scores.
3. Click on the <Prev and Next> links to move on to the previous or next question.
Note: Additionally, you also have the option to add observed answers, create clarifications or create issues. Click here to learn more about evaluating questionnaire answers.
Submitting Individual Questions
As an Assignee, when you are done evaluating the assigned questions, you can submit the questions back to the original Assignor to complete the evaluation process.
1. Click on the Submit Assignment button to submit that specific assignment. The question will be submitted back to the Assignor for review.
Submitting as Questionnaire Owners or Questionnaire Admins
If you are a Questionnaire Owner, you may not have a "Submit" button because you are the original Assignor of the question. As a reminder, CENTRL's assignments allow you to have multiple levels of assignments. However, when Assignees submit back their assignments, the assigned questions will eventually return to the original Assignor of the questions.
As Questionnaire Owners in My Assignments, you can use the Go to Active Assessment link (as shown above) to navigate back to the original assessment inside the Active Assessments screen.
If you are a Questionnaire Admin, you can either submit the assigned questions to the Assignor for review or go to the Active Assessment to complete the evaluation process.
1. Click on the Submit Assignment button to submit back the assigned questions to the Questionnaire Owner or the Original Assignor for review.
2. Alternatively, click on the Go to Active Assessment link to navigate back to the Active Assessment.
Submitting Multiple Questions
1. Click on the checkboxes next to the questions to select the questions as shown above and click on the Submit Assignment button under Select Action drop-down.
2. Click on the Submit button to proceed. You can optionally add an internal comment to send back to the Assignor.
Note: Once submitted, the Assignor will receive an email notification.