The final step in the Evaluation process is to Mark a Questionnaire as Complete and update the Risk associated with Vendor and the associated Product(s). Only the Questionnaire Owner or the Questionnaire Admin, have the ability to mark an assessment as complete.
If you are a Partner Connect user, click here to learn more about Completing an Assessment.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to the Assessment
- Marking a Questionnaire as Complete
- Updating the Risk Level
- Updating the Vendor Status
- Viewing a Completed Assessment
Navigating to the Assessment
1. Navigate to Active assessments and click on the questionnaire you want to complete.
Marking a Questionnaire as Complete
When you are finalizing your Assessment, CENTRL's system will present you a calculated score based on the answers your vendor has submitted and the grading rubric attached to this Assessment. Based on the Purpose you selected when you published the assessment, you will have the option to update either the Inherent or Residual Risk for the Vendor's product you are evaluating.
1. Click on the Mark as Complete button to finalize the evaluation process.
2. In the Mark Assessment as Complete modal, you can view the Calculated Score on the left and the corresponding metadata of the assessment on the right.
Updating the Risk Level
Within the Mark Assessment as Complete modal, below the Calculated Score, you have the option to update the Risk for the Product(s) you are evaluating. You can update the risk level to assign to your Product. This will modify the current risk level if there is one.
3. Click on the drop-down next to the Inherent Risk or Residual risk and select the Risk level as shown above. You can also select the Don't Update option if you wish to skip this step of updating the risk level.
Updating the Vendor Status
You can also update the Vendor Status for that vendor as part of the evaluation process, instead of having to do it manually afterward.
4. To update the Vendor Status, you can click on the Update Vendor Status drop-down, as shown above, and select the status.
Note: The default vendor status will be set as New. You can update it to Active, In Contract, Inactive or Pre-Contract Diligence as per your requirement. To learn more about updating the vendor status from the Vendor Profile screen, click here
5. In addition, you can add Evaluation Remarks for future reference.
6. Click on the Complete button to mark the Assessment as Complete. The Assessment will be now moved to a Completed status. If selected, the Inherent and Residual Product(s) associated with this Assessment will also be updated.
Viewing a Completed Assessment
After an Assessment is marked as complete, you can view the Assessment in read-only mode.
1. Click on the View Evaluation link to view the Evaluation summary for the Assessment.
2. You have the option to Re-open the Assessment if you want to re-evaluate it. Additionally, you can Archive an Assessment if you no longer want to see it in your Active Assessments page. Click on the 3 dots next to View Evaluation to access these additional options.