This feature enables System Administrators to configure fields for Partner Products allowing them to capture additional information for better categorization and for enhanced reporting.
All changes will be seen in the Partner Products page.
Note: This feature is available only in Partner/Vendor Connect.
Steps to Configure Partner Product Fields
1. Navigate to System Admin module and click on Advanced Configuration at the top right. Next, click on Products as shown above.
2. Click on the Add Product Field button as shown above. This will add a new row at the bottom.
Note: Users can add up to 15 custom fields and configure them as per their requirements.
3. Here, you can select the field type and enter the field name. The field type can be Multi-line text, Dropdown or Input. There are 3 supported field types:
- Dropdown: This is a classic dropdown field type where you can choose one option amongst a list. For dropdown fields, you can also configure dropdown values using Add Values option.
- Multi-line: This field type includes a multi-line text area for you to input information.
- Input: This field type is a single-line text area.
4. Once done, click on Save.
5. Finally, to make the field appear on the Products page, you have to Enable the field. For this, hover over the value under Enabled. Click on the pencil icon and select Yes. Click on the green checkmark to save. The field will appear in Products page only if the value is Yes under the Enabled column.