Privacy360 lets users filter, sort, and search to find specific requests to quickly locate particular rights requests and ensure that items do not slip through.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Data Subject Request
- Searching for a Request
- Sorting Requests using Quick Filters
- Applying Additional Filters
Navigating to Data Subject Request
1. Click on the Data Subject Request tab from the DSAR module from the left sidebar as shown above.
Searching for a Request
Using the search icon, you can search across any attribute of each request.
1. Click on the Search icon to start searching.
2. Inside the search box, enter the Request name or ID as shown above.
Note: The Request will appear on the Data Subject Request screen.
Sorting Requests using Quick Filters
Quick Filters allow you to sort through requests in an expedited manner.
CENTRL provides the following quick filters within the DSAR module:
- My Requests (default): All open requests assigned to you
- New: All unassigned open requests
- Active: All open requests
- Resolved: All denied or granted requests.
1. Click on the quick filters as shown above to filter requests.
Note: By default, we filter requests by My Requests.
Applying Additional Filters
You can apply additional filters per field combined with AND/OR logic to requests. This feature is especially useful when you have multiple requests and additional filters help in searching for your request quickly.
1. Click on the Filter icon as shown above to apply additional filters.
2. Within the Additional Filters modal, click on the Column drop-down and Value drop-down to select from the pre-populated options. You can apply more than one filter by clicking on the +icon.
3. Click on the Apply button to proceed. To clear filters, click on the Clear All button.
4. You can view the filtered request on the screen.
Note: After applying filters, the Filter icon also shows a count of used filters in red.
To learn more about how to manage your DSAR, click here.