Privacy360 lets individuals submit rights requests through a customizable web form or directly from the request backlog. Directly creation lets our customers track and manage rights requests received through other channels like email or phone.
Create using Web Form
Users landing on the customizable web form provided in Privacy360 can fill out required details to submit a new information request. In order to help our customers effectively deal with requests, we require basic fields to identify the individual and provide context to their request.
The Form submission kicks off an email verification process. We require that all individuals submitting requests complete email verification. This reduces spam and helps Privacy360 users establish identity. In many cases, an email verification will be sufficient. Where an action requires more verification, Privacy360 users can leverage this verified email.
After email verification, we will create a new request and notify Privacy360 users.
1. The individual submits a new rights request.
2. The individual receives confirmation and is told to check their email for a verification link.
3. Individual opens their email and clicks the verification link
4. Privacy360 shows a confirmation page. The system will show a specific error message when the verification fails (due to a repetitive or expired link).
5. Click on the View Portal button (Refer screenshot below)
Privacy360 users can also add new rights requests manually using CENTRL's Request backlog. Here users can enter details and directly assign ownership. This process skips email verification.
To learn more about creating a rights request manually, click here