This GDPR-only feature allows controllers and processors to track other organizations overseeing this processing activity. When acting as a controller, the tab becomes the Joint Controller tab.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Controllers
1. Navigate to the Processor View from the Data Inventory module and click on the name of the Processing Activity of your choosing.
2. Navigate to the Details page from the Data Inventory module and click on the Controller link as shown above.
Adding a Controller
1. Click on the Add Controller button to get started.
2. Enter all the details pertaining to the controller such as name, location, and primary contact information. Click on the Add button to proceed.
3. A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen and the new controller will be added to the list.
Note: You cannot remove a controller, once added.
Editing a Controller
1. Navigate to your Controller screen and click on the 3 dots and select Edit.
2. You can update the controller information and click on the Update button to save the changes.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen indicating that the changes have been saved.