Recipients include any entity receiving data with as part of this processing activity, internal or external. Customers with our DSAR module can leverage the recipient contact to notify recipients of deletion requests. Customers complying with CCPA can use the data relationship attribute to track the sale of data.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Recipients
1. Navigate to the Details page from the Data Inventory module and click on the Recipients link.
Adding a Recipient
1. Click on the Add Recipient button and to get started.
2. Within the Add Recipient modal, enter all the details as per your requirement. You can also upload files
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen and the Recipient will be created within the Recipients screen.
Editing a Recipient
1. Navigate to the Recipients tab within the Details screen and click on the Recipient you wish to edit as shown above.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Edit.
3. You can make your changes and click on the Update button to save these changes.
Removing a Recipient
1. Navigate to the Recipients tab within the Details screen and click on the Recipient you wish to remove as shown above.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Remove.