This GDPR-only feature allows controllers and processors to track other organizations overseeing this processing activity. When acting as a controller, the tab becomes the Joint Controller tab.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Joint Controllers
1. Navigate to the Details page from the Data Inventory module and click on the Joint Controllers link.
Adding a Joint Controller
1. Click on the Add Joint Controller button to get started.
2. Enter all the details pertaining to the joint controller such as name, location, and primary contact information. Click on the Add button to proceed.
3. A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen and the new joint controller will be added to the list.
Note: You cannot remove a joint controller, once added.
Editing a Joint Controller
1. Navigate to your Joint Controllers screen and click on the 3 dots and select Edit.
2. You can update the joint controller information and click on the Update button to save the changes.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen indicating that the changes have been saved.