The Bulk Import feature allows you to easily import your existing processing activities or add new processing activities to your data inventory using a CENTRL- approved excel file.
Using our CENTRL- approved excel template, you can upload information about the processing activity and the data categories, data elements, system, recipients and other details associated with the Processing Activity.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Processor View
1. Navigate to the Data Inventory module and click on the Processor View screen.
Bulk Importing a Processing Activity
1. Click on the 3 dots next to the Add Processing Activity button and select Bulk Import Activities as shown above.
3. Click inside the drag and drop zone to upload your CENTRL- approved file as shown above. We currently support only .xls and .xlsx files.
Note: You can click on the Download CENTRL Processor Data Inventory Template link to download the CENTRL- approved excel template.
4. Once the excel file has been selected, click on the Close button to proceed.
5. The confirmation page shows the details of the processing activities imported. Click on the Close button to proceed.
Note: If you want to use your own custom template, please contact CENTRL Customer Support for further assistance.