While you may have created a schedule beforehand, you can still modify your created schedule, Product, Questionnaire or Partner Contact and more.
This feature is useful when you might want to change the Partner contact ( if they are no longer associated with the Partner company ) or the questionnaire if a newer version is available. It also allows users to enable/disable auto-publish.
Note: Only the Questionnaire Administrators or the Request creators can edit the upcoming requests. Also, you have the option to update a single occurrence or update all occurrences at once for a recurring request.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to an Upcoming Request
1. Navigate to the Data Inventory module and click on the Upcoming Requests tab as shown above. This screen will list all the requests that have been scheduled.
Note: By default, the upcoming requests for the next 12 months are displayed. You can modify the filter option at the top to view all other upcoming requests.
Editing an Upcoming Request
When you edit an Upcoming Request, you can choose to update a single occurrence or you can make changes to all occurrences at once.
Note: A Recurring request is a request with more than one occurrence whereas a Non-recurring Request is a Request with a single occurrence.
2. To edit an upcoming request, click on the 3 dots and select Edit this Occurrence (Non-Recurring Request) or Edit all Occurrences (Recurring Request)
3. You will be taken to the Update Upcoming Request screen, where you can edit the details.
4. Once done, click on the Save Changes button to save all your changes.
Edit from QuickView
1. Within the Upcoming Request screen, click on the request you wish to edit as shown above. This will open the Quick View.
2. Within the Quickview, click on the 3 dots and select Edit this Occurrence or Edit all Occurrences
3. You will be taken to the Update Upcoming Request screen, where you can make your modifications and save your updates using the Save Changes button.