This feature allows users to selectively publish questions to partners/vendors. Using this feature, the users answer a part of the questionnaire and selectively publish questions to partners/vendors.
This feature is also useful when you already have the information and want to fill in the answers yourself making this a time-saving and efficient method.
Note: This "Selective Publish" feature is not available by default. To enable this feature for your organization, please have your System Administrator submit a support request through CENTRL's Support Center.
This feature requires the following step-by-step actions:
- Assign Questionnaire Internally
- Answer Internally/Add Observed answers
- Evaluate Answers
- Publish Individual Answers
- Publish Entire Questionnaire
Step 1: Assign Questionnaire Internally
Note: In order to access this feature, the Questionnaire should either have Approved or Published status.
1. Navigate to the Active Assessments screen from the Assessments module and click on the Start New Assessment button as shown above.
2. Within the Start & Publish Assessment screen, select the Partner to whom you want to publish the answers to. You can also select or add a new Product to associate with this assessment.
3. Select a questionnaire and click on the Next button.
4. Select the option Me to assign the questionnaire to yourself in order to answer the questionnaire. Then click on the Next button.
4. To publish the assessment to yourself, enter the Due date, an optional period and click on the Publish button.
Note: The assessment will get added to your Active Assessments list with the status- Assigned Internally
Step 2: Answer Internally/Add Observed answers
1. Navigate to the assessment with the status, Assigned Internally.
2. Click on any question of your choosing and add an observed answer.
Step 3: Evaluate Answers
The next step is to evaluate the answers. Part of the evaluation process is assigning formal grades to answered questions. When you grade an answer, you can assign a grade based on the grading rubric associated with this questionnaire. Based on the grading rubric, each question will be assigned a numeric score. An overall assessment score will be calculated once you have completed the evaluation.
1. Click on the Evaluation tab as indicated above and Select a Grade to evaluate that specific answer. To learn more about creating a grading scale, click here
Step 4: Publish Individual Answers
1. Click on the 3 dots and select Publish Question(s) to Vendor.
2. Click on the check-box to select the question as shown above and select a recipient from the Publish To field box. Click on the Publish to Vendor button to publish that specific question.
3. You also have the option to modify the Due Date for the assessment. Hover over the Due date field and click on the Pencil icon to edit the due date currently set.
4. Click on the Publish to Vendor button to proceed.
Note: If a selected question has an answer it will be lost after being published to the Vendor.
Step 5: Publish Entire Questionnaire
1. Click on the Select All checkbox as shown above to select all the questions.
2. Select a recipient from the Publish To field box and click on the Publish to Vendor button.