When a Questionnaire Owner or Questionnaire Admin receives a questionnaire for answering from their client, they have the ability to change the owner for that active assessment. This feature is particularly useful to transfer the ownership of an ongoing assessment in the event of termination or transfer of an employee.
Note: Only Subscribed users can change the owner of a received assessment whereas Guest users cannot change the owner of a received assessment.
This feature allows you to change the assessment Owner to an alternate existing user in the organization. Once an assessment is transferred to another owner, you will lose access and will not be able to undo the action. All the current assignments will be automatically re-assigned to the new Owner. The System will automatically send an email notification to the new Owner.
Note: If you are a Questionnaire Admin, you can also designate yourself as the Owner in which case the email notification will not be sent.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessment
- Steps to Change the Owner
Navigating to Active Assessment
Steps to Change the Owner
From Active Assessment Screen
1. Navigate to the Active Assessments screen and click on the 3 dots and select Change Owner as shown above.
From Answering Screen
Alternatively, you can also click on the 3 dots and select the Change Owner link from within the Answering screen.
This will bring up the Change Owner modal as shown below.
2. Here you can select the New Owner and enter an optional message to send to the new owner as shown above.
3. You also have the option to notify your external client contact for published assessments by checking the Notify checkbox as shown above.
4. Click on the Change button to proceed.
A success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen and the associated email notifications will be sent.