The Bulk Import feature allows you to easily import your existing systems or add new systems to your data inventory using a CENTRL- approved excel file.
Using our CENTRL- approved excel template, you can upload information about the System and its type, location, processing activities, the associated data subjects, data element and other details associated with the System.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Systems
1. Navigate to the Data screen the Data Inventory module.
2. Click on the Systems tab.
Bulk Importing Systems
1. Click on the 3 dots next to the Add System button and select Bulk Import as shown above.
2. Click inside the drag and drop zone to upload your CENTRL- approved file as shown above.
Note: We currently support only .xls and .xlsx files.
3. You can click on the Download CENTRL System Template link to download the CENTRL-approved excel template.
4. Once the excel file has been selected, click on the Close button to proceed.
5. The confirmation page shows the details of the systems imported. Click on the Close button to proceed.
Note: If you want to use your own custom template, please submit a support request through CENTRL's Support Center.