The Bulk Import feature allows you to easily import your existing processing activities or add new processing activities to your data inventory using a CENTRL- approved excel file. This can be done by importing Controller Activities as well as Processor Activities.
Using our CENTRL- approved excel template, you can upload information about the processing activity and the data categories, data elements, system, recipients and other details associated with the Processing Activity.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Processing Activities
1. Navigate to the Data Inventory module and click on the Processing Activities screen.
Bulk Importing Processing Activities
The Bulk Import feature allows you to import Controller Activities as well as Processor Activities.
1. Click on the 3 dots next to the Add Processing Activity button and select Import Processor Activities or Import Controller Activities, as per your requirement.
3. Click inside the drag and drop zone to upload your CENTRL- approved file as shown above. We currently support only .xls and .xlsx files.
Note: You can click on the Download CENTRL Processor Data Inventory Template link to download the CENTRL- approved excel template.
4. Once the excel file has been selected, click on the Close button to proceed.
5. The confirmation page shows the details of the processing activities imported. Click on the Close button to proceed.
Note: If you want to use your own custom template, please submit a support request through CENTRL's Support Center.