System Administrators have the option to bulk import Partners from a CENTRL-approved Excel or CSV file. This enables users to easily add multiple Partners and Contacts at once. System Admins can also export data related to their Partners or Clients in the form of a detailed report.
This article covers the following topics:
Bulk-importing External Partners/Clients
System Administrators have the option to bulk import Partners/Clients from a CENTRL-approved Excel or CSV file. This enables users to easily add multiple Partners at once.
1. Navigate to the Partners screen from the System Admin Module and click on the Import link as shown above.
2. Select from the Partner/Contacts option and click on the Select File link to choose your own file with Partner details and click on the Import button to proceed.
Note: You can click on the Download Template link to download the CENTRL-approved excel template.
3. The confirmation page shows the details of the partners imported. Click on the Done button to proceed.
Exporting Partner Details
System Administrators have the ability to export all their Partners for reporting needs.
1. Navigate to the Partner screen from System Admin module.
2. Click on the Export Data dropdown and click on Download Detailed Report as shown above.
3. Click on the Download Report link to download the data as an Excel file.
4. An Active Downloads widget will appear along with the status of the ongoing download.