When sending out data inventory requests for a specific system or processing activity, answers tied to specific fields will automatically populate with the current values. This saves time while improving accuracy by allowing respondents to focus on what has changed.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Active Request
1. Navigate to the Data Inventory module and click on the Active Requests screen.
2. Click on any of your open requests
1. Within the Answering pane, hover over the pre-filled answer and click on the Edit icon as shown above.
2. Enter your new response and click on the check mark to save your response.
1. When you update any populated answer, you will see the option to Revert Answer. This action restores the populated answer but does not erase any comments or attachments.