During the vendor onboarding process, the internal business user (in Client Connect) can initiate a vendor onboarding request, respond to the survey and submit the survey using the My Vendor Requests screen. For example, an internal business user can initiate a request to start a Vendor Risk Assessment Survey to answer and submit back.
Using CENTRL's My Vendor Requests screen, you can initiate a Request, add answers to the survey questions, attach documents, review and submit your answers back to the default vendor intake survey user.
This process involves the following steps:
- Initiating a Vendor Onboarding Request
- Responding to the Survey
- Reviewing and Submitting the Survey
- Reviewing the Request Status
Step 1: Initiating a Vendor Onboarding Request
This step involves initiating a Request and selecting a Partner and Product to associate the survey.
Note: When a survey for a specific partner/product has been started, you can either continue with the existing one or start a new one. Starting a new survey will result in abandoning any previously started but not submitted survey.
1. Navigate to My Partner Requests from the sidebar.
2. Click on the Request New button.
3. Select or add a new Partner and Product to associate this survey to and click on the Next: Answer Survey button as shown above.
4. Click on the Start Answering button to begin the answering process for this survey.
Step 2: Responding to the Survey
This step involves responding to the survey and adding documents as part of your responses if required.
1. Enter or select an answer (depending on the answer type) and click on the check mark to save your answer.
2. You have the option to attach files if required. Click on the Attach File link as shown above.
Step 3: Reviewing and Submitting Answers
After adding answers to the survey, you can quickly review the answers using the Review button.
1. Click on the Review button.
2. The Review screen enables users to review whether all questions have been answered.
Note: In case you may have missed adding a response to any question, there will be a Not Answered label next to the unanswered question.
After reviewing all the responses, you can submit the survey using the Submit option.
1. Click on the Submit button to submit all the answers.
2. Within the modal, you can enter an optional message and click on the Submit button.
A success message will appear and the answers will be submitted to the default user.
Step 4: Reviewing the Request Status
This step includes reviewing the status of the request using the My Partner Requests screen.
1. Navigate to My Partner Requests from the sidebar as shown above.
The Request Status column displays the statuses of all Requests initiated by you.
Note: To view a survey associated with a specific Partner or Product, you can click on the 3 dots and select View Survey.