Scoring can be disabled for sections, sub-sections, and questions. This is useful for questions that are informational and do not require evaluation. For example, you can disable scoring for an entire Section of a Questionnaire containing "Personal Information" or "Feedback for Survey" if that section will not require any evaluation.
Note: This feature is available for questionnaires that are in Draft status.
Please note that the Score Key can be found in the Edit Questionnaire page instead of the Overview page.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Score Key
1. Navigate to your Questionnaire from the Manage Questionnaire screen.
2. Click on the Score Key tab as shown above.
1. Navigate to your section or question and click on the toggle switch to make that section or question non-scorable.
2. Once scoring is disabled, under the score, the text will say "Not Scorable."
Note: When you make an entire section as non-scorable, all questions within that section will become non-scorable.
Tip for Weights grading methodology: When scoring is disabled for a section, sub-section or question, the total weight percentage will automatically reset to less than 100%. To proceed, you can use one of the following two options:
3. When the total weight reaches 100%, click on the Save button to save your changes. Click on the Cancel Changes button to return to the previous setting.
A success message will appear and your changes to the questionnaire will be saved.