During the process of Evaluating an Assessment, you assign a set of questions and/or sections to your colleagues. This feature allows you to easily and efficiently complete the evaluation process by assigning questions and sections to the appropriate subject matter expert.
When the Assignees have completed their assignments, they can submit the questions back to you to complete the evaluation process.
When you assign a question, the Assignees can view all their Assignments under the My Assignments tab. The Assignees are given the same options for evaluating a question as the Questionnaire Owner. When an assignee submits back an evaluated question, you will become the new assignee so you can review the question. Similarly, you can view all your assignments in the My Assignments tab.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessment
- Assigning Individual Questions
- Unassigning Questions
Navigating to Active Assessment
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the Active Assessments screen.
2. Click on the assessment to begin the evaluation process.
Assigning Individual Questions
1. Navigate to your question and click on the Assign icon as shown above.
2. Click on the Select User dropdown and select an existing user/assignee. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee.
3. Once done, click on the Assign button.
Note: By default, you can select existing users as Assignees for evaluation.
Adding New Assignees "On-the-Fly"
To assign questions for Evaluation to new assignees not previously registered within CENTRL, you can enter the email address as shown below and click on the Assign button. Once added, the Assignee will receive an email to register into CENTRL.
Note: This "On-the-Fly" feature is not available by default. To enable this feature for your organization, please have your System Administrator submit a support request through CENTRL's Support Center.
This feature allows you to un-assign question(s) that are previously assigned.
Note: You can unassign at a question level.
1. Click on the Pencil icon to open the Assign To modal.
2. Click the Unassign button to unassign the user from the question.