This feature enables System Administrators to manage the roles of the internal users within their organization. System Admins can modify role permissions or delete unwanted roles from their Roles screen if required.
This article covers the following topics:
Modifying Default Roles
The Default Roles are User, Super User and Super User-View All Assessments/Issues. If you modify an existing default role, a new role will be created.
Modifying Custom Roles
1. Navigate to the Roles screen from the System Admin module and click on the Role that you wish to edit.
2. Within the Role Access section, you can select or unselect permissions for a role.
Note: You can view all the users associated with the selected role under the section Users with this role, in order to visualize the impact of changing role authorizations.
3. Click on the Submit button to finalize your changes.
Deleting a Role
1. Navigate to the Roles screen from the System Admin module.
2. To delete a role, click on the Delete icon as shown above.
3. A warning message will appear saying that the role will be deleted permanently. Click on Okay to proceed.
Note: You cannot delete a Role if it is assigned to a user.