This feature enables System Administrators to manage the role permissions as per their business needs. System Admins can modify role permissions or manage custom roles from their Roles screen if required.
Note: The Default Roles cannot be modified or deleted.
The Default Roles are User, Super User, and Super User-View All Assessments/Issues.
The system does not allow users to make changes to Default roles. If you modify an existing default role, a new role will be created.
This article covers the following topics:
Modifying Custom Roles
1. Navigate to the Roles screen from the System Admin module and click on the Role that you wish to edit.
2. Within the Role Access section, you can select or unselect permissions for a role.
Note: You can view all the users associated with the selected role under the section Users with this role, in order to visualize the impact of changing role authorizations.
3. Click on the Submit button to finalize your changes.
Deleting a Role
1. Navigate to the Roles screen from the System Admin module.
2. To delete a role, click on the Delete icon as shown above.
3. A warning message will appear saying that the role will be deleted permanently. Click on Okay to proceed.
Note: You cannot delete a Role if it is assigned to a user.