This feature provides users with the ability to group Contact attributes into logical sections for better viewing and readability.
Basic, Details and Additional Information are the default fields made available to System Admins.
Note: The fields under the Basic group are locked and cannot be modified. Whereas the fields under the Additional Information or Details group can be modified or customized.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Contacts
Adding a Group
This feature allows System Admins to add custom groups to categorize contact attributes into sections other than default groups supported by CENTRL.
1. Click on the Add Group button as shown above to create a new group.
2. Enter a name for your Group and enter an optional Description and Tooltip, if required.
3. Click on the Add button once done.
Editing a Group
You can edit the group name, description, and tooltip for that group.
Note: You can edit only custom groups. Default groups cannot be edited.
1. Click on the Edit icon to make changes to your newly created group.
2. You can make your changes and click on the Update button once done.
A success message will appear and your changes will be saved.
Deleting a Group
You cannot delete default or custom groups for Contacts. But you can modify the Groups and the details associated with it.