CENTRL's Assessment platform allows you to respond and bulk-submit all assignments back to your colleague or external partner. Assignments allow your team to assign questions or sections to the correct subject matter experts. In addition, the owner of the questionnaire can track the progress of the assignments and eventually bulk submit them to your partner.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to your Assignments
- Answering Questions
- Bulk-submitting Assignments
- Submitting the Entire Questionnaire
Navigating to your Assignments
When you receive an assignment, you will receive an email outlining the assignments your partner has sent you. You can navigate to the question you'd like to answer by clicking on the link in the question.
If you don't have an account on CENTRL, you will be prompted to create a password and login to view your assignments.
From My Assignments
1. To view the questions assigned to you by Partner, click on the Partner Space and select the partner.
2. Click on the Assessments screen. Here you can see how many questions of the assessment are assigned to you under My Assignments tab.
When you navigate to the Assessment, you can begin answering the questions your colleague has assigned to you or you have assigned to yourself.
Note: Within the My Assignments screen, you can only view the questions that were assigned to you.
1. As you open up sections, you can click on individual questions to bring up the answering pane.
2. At the top of the answering pane, you can see the question your partner has asked you and the format of the answer. CENTRL's system support multiple answer types including Open Answer, Yes/No, Multiple Choice, Documents, and Tables. In order to answer the question, you can select or type in the appropriate response.
Note: All answers are saved automatically.
When you are ready, you can submit the assigned questions back to the original Assignor. The Assignor will then review the questions and eventually submit them back to the external partner.
1. Click on the 3 dots and select the Bulk Submit Assignments button to submit the question(s) back to the Assignor for review.
2. Click on the Select All checkbox to select all assignments or click on the specific checkboxes to select your assignment questions to submit.
3. Click on the Submit Assignments button as shown above.
4. Once done, click on the Submit button within the Confirmation modal. A success message will appear and your assigned question will be submitted back.
Note: A warning message will appear if you attempt to submit back a question without answering as shown below.
Submitting the Entire Questionnaire
1. Click on the Submit All Assignments button to submit back the entire questionnaire.
2. Click on the Submit button within the confirmation modal to proceed.