Request owners, admins, and Task Assignees can view and manage tasks using the Data Subject Request screen along with the My Tasks screen. Managing a task involves completing (closing) an assigned task and re-opening a closed task if required. This feature provides users with the flexibility to change the status of a task as per their requirements.
This article covers the following topics:
Viewing My Tasks
Within the DSRM module, the My Tasks screen enables Request Owners and Assignees to view their tasks.
1. Navigate to My Tasks from the DSRM module and click on the task name under the Summary column as shown above.
2. Under the detailed view, tasks can be closed or re-assigned to other users within your organization.
Viewing Tasks from Data Subject Requests
Users with access to Data Subject Requests can view tasks from the Data Subject Requests screen.
1. Navigate to Data Subject Requests from the DSRM module.
2. Click on the My Requests/Active Requests counter as shown above to filter and click on the request from the ID column.
Note: Under the Tasks column, you can view a quick summary of their tasks. The numbers show the count of completed tasks compared to the total. After completing all tasks, the icon will change from an empty circle to a green checkmark.
3. Click on the Tasks tab and click on any task name to find more details for a specific information request.
Re-assigning a Task
You have the option to re-assign a task if required.
Note: You can also view and reassign an Open task assigned to a user within your organization (see Creating Tasks)
Click on the 3 dots and select Re-assign Tasks.
Completing My Tasks
You can close any internal task created by you by opening the task details, entering a message, and selecting Submit and Close.
Note: As the request owner, you can delete or reopen a closed task.
1. Click on the Attach Files link as shown above to upload files and enter a message within the Message box.
2. Click on the Open or Closed button to proceed.
Note: When users complete their tasks, the status of the task will change to Closed, and all the messages and attachments will appear as an internal comment on your request.
Re-opening My Tasks
As a user managing rights requests, you can reopen any task associated with your rights requests. This feature is especially useful in case users wish to request clarification or new documents.
1. Navigate to My Tasks from the DSRM module and click on the drop-down to filter tasks.
2. Click on the Closed option to view all completed tasks.
3. Click on the task name as shown above to expand the details of the task.
4. Click on the three dots and select Re-open Task.
5. Select the assignee and click on the Reopen button as shown above.
6. A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Note: When a task is re-opened the status of the task will change to Open.