System Admins can record and view a list of products associated with a specific Business Unit. Once you create Products, you can associate them with your Business Units This feature allows you to group and organize your business unit data.
Note: This feature is only available to System Administrators in Partner Connect but once added, the Products will be visible and available to all the users in your company.
1. Navigate to the Business Unit screen and click on any business unit.
2. Click on the Add Product button to add a new product as shown above.
3. Within the New Product page, you can enter the product details such as Name, Status, Description as shown above.
Adding an Internal Owner
An Internal Owner is a user within your organization who will be responsible for managing the new business unit. Please note that assigning an internal owner for a specific business unit is an optional step.
1. To add an Internal Owner, click on the Email field and select an existing internal user from the list.
2. You can also add a new internal user on-the-fly as an Internal Owner. Please note that the new Internal Owner should have the same email domain as yours. For example, if your domain name is @abc.com, then your Internal owner should also have a domain name ending with @abc.com.
3. Enter a first name and last name as shown above. Once done, click on the Save Product button.