Release Notes From CENTRL
We are excited to introduce new features and enhancements for our upcoming release on October 30th, 2017.
Here's what to expect:
Assessments Module (Assess360)
- Publishing answered questionnaires to partners/clients: Companies often need to send out their own pre-answered questionnaires to clients and partners. This is especially important for industry standard questionnaires where the content (questions) is always the same. Instead of individually responding to incoming questionnaires, it is more efficient to answer a questionnaire once and proactively publish it to many clients/partners. In this new release, we have added features to help companies do exactly that. Here is an overview of the capabilities:
- Companies will have the ability to digitize their own answered questionnaire by either importing it or selecting an available template, and then publish it to their Clients/Partners. They can use an industry standard questionnaire from the CENTRL library, upload their own or upload any questionnaire received offline (say by email), answer it and publish it on the CENTRL platform. To do this, simply go to the Assessments Module and click on Manage Questionnaires. From here, click Create New and you will be able to start from a template or import a questionnaire.
- When answering a self-created questionnaire, users will have the ability to collaborate with other users by assigning them questions. To do this, select the questions/sections you would like to assign. On the right side, select the user you would like to assign the questions to and click Assign.
- Self-created and answered questionnaires can be published as a questionnaire (where the the recipients can see granular details in the Assessments module) or as a document folder with all related files in it (where the recipient will see a folder in the Documents module). Clients/Partners who receive these questionnaires can download the questionnaire and all related documents. To publish as a questionnaire, simply click Publish on the questionnaire.To publish the questionnaire as a document folder, click the (...) on the upper right and click Publish as a Folder.
- Users can now upload up to 20 files at a time when creating a folder or uploading documents in the Assessments Module.
- We have introduced a Reports Permission that if checked will allow users to view reports on Assessments Module. By default, Super Users will have the reports permission checked. All data in Reports will be based on a user's access.
- Lists will change from a default of 10 to 50.
- Choices on list pagination will be maintained until a user logs off.
- A Search Bar and Filter has been added on the Partner Space to make it faster to search for partners.
- Administrators will now have the ability to export Users, Roles, and Clients / Partner in an Excel format.
- To access this, simply go to the System Admin module and on the User tab, click Export Data.
- To export roles, go to the System Admin module and click on the Role tab. Then click Export Data on the upper right.
- To export by client, go to the System Admin module and click the Clients tab. Then click Export Data on the upper right.
- Administrators will also have the ability to configure page columns for their company on the Active Assessments, My Assignments, and the Users page in the new Advanced Configuration Tab.
- . To access the configuration tab, go to the System Admin module and click the Configuration tab.
Please note, previously we communicated the release date of October 31st, 2017. We've updated our release date to October 30th, 2017.