This feature is available in the Client Connect module.
If you received a Document Request, you will receive an email notification with all the documents that were requested. To view the Document Request, simply click on the link.
Alternatively, you can log in and navigate to the Document List.
- When Clients or Partners request documents from you, you will see a notification in your Documents module that says Document Request Pending. Click on the request.
- From here you will see all of the documents requested from you. You can choose to respond and attach the documents yourself or assign it to the appropriate person within your company to attach the documents. Click Respond to attach the document(s) yourself.
- From here you can respond to the document request by choosing the option "Publish Existing Folder" or "Create New Folder". For this example we will publish an already existing document Folder. Use the search bar to find and select the document Folder that you would like to send.
- Select the Folder from the search bar.
- If the Folder is a recurring one, you can choose the period (version) of the Folder you want to send. For this example we will choose 2017. Click Next to move on to the next step.
- Here you can type a personal message to the receiver. Once you are done, click Publish to send the document Folder to the requester.