Partner Space is a partner-branded work area that separates documents, issues, and assessments into company-specific containers. The Partner Workspace allows collaboration with various partners from a central place. It simplifies and groups information sent and received by your partners.
Note: Guest Users, who are not subscribed with CENTRL will work solely within a dedicated work-place type setting with your company branding, ie the Partner space.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Partners
- Viewing your Partners
- Searching for a Partner
- Filtering your Partners
- Applying Additional Filters
Navigating to Partners
1. Click on Partners from the sidebar a shown above. You will be taken to the Partner Data screen.
Viewing your Partners
By default, all your Partners will appear in a Grid View. If you have multiple Partners, the Partners' list will appear in a List View.
Searching for a Partner
Using the Search icon, you can quickly search for any Partner.
1. Click on the Search icon to start searching.
2. Within the search box, enter your search text.
Note: The screen will automatically reflect your search results.
Filtering your Partners
You can apply filters to your Partners by type. The options available are All, Active and Inactive.
Note: By default, the Partners screen will show Active Partners.
1. Click on the Active drop down as shown above and select from the options; All, Active or Inactive.
Note: The Partners page will reflect the applied filters.
Applying Additional Filters
You can apply additional filters per field combined with AND/OR logic to Partners. This feature is especially useful when you have multiple partners and additional filters help in searching for your request quickly.
1. Click on the Filter icon as shown above.
2. Within the Additional Filters modal, click on the Column drop-down and Value drop-down to select from the pre-populated options. You can apply more than one filter by clicking on the +icon.
3. Click on the Apply button to proceed. To clear filters, click on the Clear All button.
4. You can view the filtered partners on the screen.
Note: After applying filters, the Filter icon also shows a count of the applied filters in red.