This feature is available in the Client Connect module.
Users are able to revoke access of the document Folders that they published to their recipients for whatever reason. Once accessed is revoked, the recipients will no longer be able to view or download the document Folder.
1. Navigate to your Documents page by clicking on Documents in the left toolbar.
2. Once there, click on the Folder you want to work on.
3. From the "Quickview" on the right, click on the name of the Folder.
4.Then click on View Recipients from the selection on the right
5.Click on the "+" button on the left of the partner company name to expand the list of recipients.
6.Here you can see the recipients of the Folder, publish date for each person, permission, and also the status.
7.Click on Advanced View.
8. Click on Revoke Access. This will revoke access to the recipient company's users who had access.
9. Click Confirm to finalize the revoke access.